Happy Trails for All.
A serious trail bike that is also accessible to a wide range of riders. Features a long travel suspension, 11.6 inches of ground clearance, push button electric starter and meaty, trail gobbling four-stroke engine.
• YZ-inspired handling and looks, and a stout 223cc air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke producing predictable, broadband power, make the TT-R230 a great choice for beginner and intermediate riders.
• Competition-style flat seat/tank junction for great rider mobility.
• Electric start makes getting started a simple pushbutton exercise.
• A low seat height on top of a long-travel suspension and 11.6 inches of ground clearance make this a serious trailbike that’s also accessible to a wide range of riders.
• Steel, diamond-type-design frame means great handling and strength.
• Super-reliable, electric start, 223cc air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke puts out smooth, widespread power perfectly suited for all kinds of trails and riders.
• Smooth-shifting, six-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
• CDI magneto ignition system is ultra-reliable and nearly maintenance-free.
• YZ-type air filter for easy maintenance and maximum airflow.
• Lightweight exhaust with quiet muffler and USFS-approved spark arrestor.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
• Steel frame with compact wheelbase and low seat height combines accessibility to new or smaller riders with superb maneuverability and super-responsive handling.
• Linkage-mounted adjustable rear shock serves up 8.7 inches of smooth, progressive rear wheel travel for great bump absorption and handling.
• 36mm front fork with 9.4 inches of wheel travel provides plush, confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain.
• 11.6 inches of ground clearance should be enough to deal with almost any trail.
• Aluminum box-section swingarm features snail-type chain adjusters for quick and easy chain adjustments.
• Front 220mm disc and 130mm rear drum brakes for powerful, confident stops.
• Full-size 21-inch front and 18-inch rear aluminum wheels keep unsprung weight down, while knobby tires provide motocross-spec grip.
• Long gripper seat is low, comfortable, and allows easy rider movement.
• Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side number plates create distinctive styling.
• Sleek fuel tank with 2.1-gallon capacity for good range and excellent freedom of movement.
• Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing, even in wet or muddy conditions.
• Durable fork boots provide excellent fork seal and stanchion tube protection.